Melanie J. Stickler began working for Samuel J. Owen, P.C. in 1989 as a probate and estate planning paralegal. In 2006, Ms. Stickler was admitted to the evening program at the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law . She graduated in May 2010 and was admitted to the Colorado bar the following October.
Ms. Stickler is a member of Centennial Estate Planning Council, the Colorado Bar Association and the Elder Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
Ms. Stickler lives in Lakewood. Her interests include spending time with family and friends, reading, swimming and walking.
Areas of Practice
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Guardianships & Conservatorship
- Wills & Trusts
- Colorado, 2010
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Westmar College, LeMars, Iowa
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Centennial Estate Planning Council, Member, 2010
- Elder Law Section, Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2010
Past Employment Positions
- Samuel J. Owen, Paralegal, 1989 – 2010